Middle .NET Developer (Telecom)
Our customer is a proven leader at all stages of the telecom industry development - from the distribution and improvement of telegraph and phone to the deployment of 4G networks. The equipment of our customer is used in more than 1000 networks in 150 countries; almost half of all mobile calls in the world are carried out through its systems.
If you are an experienced developer, who loves challenging problems at scale and has passion to solve them, you are very welcome to join our startup style project. Let’s build the future of telecommunications together!
The brand new system will be a part of internal infrastructure of Telecom Company, with a goal to replace several outdated tools and make daily routine of 50,000 active users much easier and more efficient. The project assumes software development of back-end services and web-based applications. Units of the system are intended to handle customer support requests.
Cutting-edge technologies only, Scrum methodology implemented, great team of professionals – that`s what we offer. We need a friendly person, who will act as a true Middle Developer and will never stop improving their skills.
If you ever dreamed about a project, where a Customer and a team care not only about features and time to market, but also about quality of source code and processes – get in!
Join our project and you will get:
- Opportunity to drive the product evolution
- Full stack development with modern technologies (.NET Core, JS, Angular 5, etc.) and micro-services architecture
- A lot of attention to the code and product quality: unit, integration tests; code analysis; code reviews; automated E2E tests; automated CI process
- Freedom to wisely tune work processes with the help of a dedicated Scrum Master on our site
- Come up with well-designed technical solutions and robust code
- Perform peer code reviews following the best engineering practices
- Develop core modules and perform refactoring where needed
- Perform requirements clarification
- Create technical documentation
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial .NET development
- Good OOP/OOD skills and excellent quality of produced code
- Good problem-solving skills
- Deep understanding of .NET Framework
- Proven skills in unit test frameworks and tools
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MS SQL
- Experience with AngularJS
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English