Middle PHP/WordPress Developer
We are looking for a PHP/WordPress Developer. The ideal candidate is a smart, proactive, and self-driven person. We want you to be ready to take the ownership of the existing features, to grow professionally with us, and to be open for new challenges.
Develop a brand new WP site for one the biggest companies in Sigma Group using the latest and the best practices inside domain knowledge. WP would be integrated with a number of corporate 3rd party systems. In addition customer plan to add couple of interesting WP plugins and side landing pages.
You will do the following:
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards and the quality criteria set forth on the project
- Improve your qualification within the area(s) of expertise at various training courses, seminars, and/or other educational organizations
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial PHP development
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites and plugins
- Experience in RESTful API creation and integration
- Knowledge of payment gateways (PayPal, Stripe, Braintree)
- Good Object-Oriented design skills
- At least Intermediate level of English