Middle Python Developer
We invite a Middle Python Developer to join our experienced team!
The project we offer is intended to prevent grey labor in Europe in the construction industry. Our team develops solutions that help ensure order, safety, and security on construction sites, remove grey labor, and promote healthy competition.
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards, and the quality criteria set forth on the project
- Report status and progress according to the project and Company demands
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
- Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead, and Project Manager
- Improve your qualification within the area(s) of expertise at various training courses, seminars and/or other educational organizations
- Solid knowledge of Python 3.x
- Practical experience with building REST APIs
- Experience with Python web frameworks
- Hands-on experience with Unit/Integration tests
- Unix systems, command line
- Experience in application performance optimization/profiling
- Docker, Git, CI tools (Jenkins/GitLab)
- Experience with React.JS will be a plus