Middle Python Developer
Take part in Ad-Tech startup in the field of Facebook Advertising creation and managing. We are looking for a team of Full-Stack Developers willing to build a product from scratch and bring the idea to life. The platform will be divided into different sub-products, where each developer will be in charge of all aspects (Backend, Frontend, Crisis Handling).
About the project:
Our customer is a creator of an Ad-Tech platform that simplifies and optimizes online advertisement on Facebook.
The once called "Digital Marketing World" have diverged into dozens of specific media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, Display, SEO, and more). Each of these platforms developed separate systems that with the right knowledge could make much more of a company's marketing money. Companies have acknowledged the importance of being proficient on each separate advertisement platform, which is why most of them use ad agencies to buy the media spaces for them.
The client condensed all the knowledge and techniques that have actually worked on Facebook advertisement, and have put it into an automated, AI-operated platform.
As a Senior Python Developer, you will:
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards, and the quality criteria set forth on the project
- Report status and progress according to the project and Company demands
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
- Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead, and Project Manager
- Improve your qualification within the area(s) of expertise at various training courses, seminars, and/or other educational organizations
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 years of experience with Python
- At least 1 year of experience with React
- High proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS and web
- Experience with Web MVC framework (Laravel, Django, Node, and Flask)
- Knowledge in digital advertising
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience with Facebook API
- Experience with AWS services