Middle Python Developer (Aviation Solutions)
We welcome a Middle Python Developer to be a part of our experienced team working with one of the largest IT companies in Sweden. Our ideal developer is a person with strong communication skills and good English.
We develop solutions for optimizing daily operations for airlines and train companies worldwide. Over the years, we have been working with a number of customers in aviation and railway sectors, and we have faced and solved plenty of challenges, thus accumulating deep experience in optimizing various systems, even the most complex ones.
Join our team and get the opportunity to work with true professionals, whose passion is to deliver sophisticated and easy-to-use solutions to our clients. Take this chance to improve your communication skills through constant chats, calls, and face-to-face meetings with Customer and Customer`s partners.
As a Middle Python Developer on this project, you may be involved in tasks that assume working with legacy technologies. However, you will have an opportunity to take part in building different systems, and the project itself has a great potential to grow into a big account with several new assignments and many interesting tasks.
As a part of our team, you will do the following:
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Maintain existing legacy components, modules, and configuration changes
- Configure API integrations with different systems
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Perform peer code and design reviews
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer`s partners
- Participate in workshops and business trips to Customer
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- 3+ years of experience in commercial software development
- In-depth Python knowledge
- Strong OOP/OOD skills and excellent quality of produced code
- Experience with DSL will be a plus
- Experience working directly with clients
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Strong communication skills