Middle Python Developer (Relocate to Poland)
We welcome a Middle Python Developer to be a part of our experienced team working with one of the largest IT companies in Sweden. We expect a high level of engagement in making technical decisions, so you should be a reliable and proactive person.
Join our team in Poland!
The assignment is a set of projects for construction industry. We develop solutions that are intended to ensure order, safety, and security on construction sites, remove grey labor, and promote healthy competition. You will implement solutions that will be used by hundreds of thousands construction workers every day. Our products manage employees' identities, permissions, competences, and more.
The projects that we deliver are used in Scandinavia and are planned to be launched in Europe. We have developed several solutions from scratch and keep adding new ones.
We apply the best development practices including TDD, CI, code review, test automation, SOLID, and others. You will work in a distributed Agile team of professional developers, architects, test engineers, and managers.
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer's partners
- Comply with the best engineering practices, technical standards, and quality criteria set forth on the project
- Report status and progress according to the project and Company demands
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
- Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead, and Project Manager
- Improve your qualification within the area(s) of expertise at various training courses, seminars, and/or other educational organizations
- Analyze and resolve production incidents and service requests
- Communication with partners and technical teams regarding integration with existing applications
- Develop documentation and scripts for production support
- Analyze incoming requests and suggest technical improvements
- Monitor production systems
- Solid knowledge of Python 3.x
- Experience building REST APIs
- Experience with Python web frameworks
- Experience with unit/integration tests
- Experience in application performance optimization
- Experience in Docker, Git, CI tools (Jenkins/GitLab)
- Intermediate level of English
- Experience with ReactJS will be a plus