Middle Python Developer (Telecom)
We invite a Middle Python Developer to join our experienced team!
The project we offer is being developed for one of our biggest clients in the Telecom domain.
It’s a tool that helps check data required for configuration of telecom devices and saving time during network deployment.
- Git: branching, merging
- SVN: current setup
- OOP: basic knowledge of SOLID (SRP at least)
- HTML + CSS: basic knowledge to write simple reports
- Jinja2 template engine
- REST API: we are using Flask + Swagger + Connexion for backend development and `requests` library on the client side (also using `marshmallow` library for serialization/deserialization of JSON data)
- TDD principles: basic understanding
- Databases: SQL (we are using PostgreSQL), ORM (we are using SQL Alchemy), database migrations (we are using Alembic)
- Makefiles: we are using them for automation
- SSH: basic knowledge, port forwarding, we are using Paramiko library
- Linux OS: basic command line usage (pipes, redirection), standard tools (Grep, AWK, Sed)
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Report status and progress according to the project and company demands
- Continuously participate in technical risks identification and analysis, immediately notify the Project Manager of new risks identified, and suggest a mitigation strategy
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
You are welcome to join our team!