Middle React Developer
Take part in Ad Tech startup in the field of Facebook Advertising creation and managing.
About the project:
Our customer is a creator of an Ad Tech platform that simplifies and optimizes online advertisement on Facebook.
The once called "Digital Marketing World" have diverged into dozens of specific media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, Display, SEO, and more). Each of these platforms developed separate systems that with the right knowledge could make much more of a company's marketing money. Companies have acknowledged the importance of being proficient on each separate advertisement platform, which is why most of them use ad agencies to buy media spaces for them.
The client condensed all the knowledge and techniques that have actually worked on Facebook advertisement and have put it into an automated, AI-operated platform.
As a part of the team, you will do the following:
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in conference calls and meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards, and the quality criteria set on the project
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- At least 3 years of experience in commercial development
- Excellent OOP/OOD skills and excellent quality of produced code
- High proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS and web
- Experience in Docker, Git, CI tools
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in digital advertising
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience with Facebook API
- Experience with AWS services