Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our team. We are a global web operations team, which is responsible for one of the world’s largest video content libraries.
We need a person who is fearless working on troubleshooting issues under pressure in our Production environment. You should have a desire to solve problems with automation, code writing, and tools integration. We want an initiative, responsible and courteous person with own vision, able to work in an intense production environment.
Our Customer, Oath, is one of the world's biggest advertising media conglomerates, owner of one of the largest advertising and video platforms with millions of users and billions of video plays. Can you imagine that a system operates petabytes of data with more than 140 billion events daily and about 1M events per second? The system works with near real time processing, where delay is around 1.5 mins. We surely can!
Here is a perfect chance to work with a subteam that is responsible for Oath’s DWH covering data injection from multiple sources like video views, ad impressions, viewability events, etc., efficient data organization and analytics based on that.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor the production environment and proactively manage it
- Work with NOC and WebOps teams in the US
- Assist in designing and architecting our various environments
- Provide tooling for the teams to interact with our various environments (e.g. monitoring, deployment, incident analysis)
- Work with the development teams on the operational angles of their solutions
- Analyze production incidents for root causes and solutions
What we expect from you:
- Experience in working with EC2/AWS production environments
- Familiarity with source control systems like Github, Git, and SVN
- Experience in management of a mixed UNIX/Linux
- Familiarity with network devices, load balancing
- At least Intermediate level of English