Middle/Senior Front-End Developer (E-learning System)
Sigma Software is looking for a passionate Middle/Senior Front-End Developer eager to bring robust solutions to life.
The project is about developing E-learning system for children with special needs. As a part of our team, you will play a key role in the architecture creation from scratch and will be in charge of all front-end development on the project.
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Perform coding and debugging
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer`s partners
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
- Strong knowledge of Angular (2-6), Bootsrtap 4.x
- Strong knowledge of RxJS, moment.js
- Experience with cross-browser SPA, adaptive styles, serverless application
- Good knowledge of SQL databases
- At least Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Skills in CSS (understanding DOM flow), HTML5, browser rendering optimization techniques
- Knowledge of back-end programming languages (PHP, Node JS, etc.)