Middle/Senior Go Developer (Publishing Service)
We are looking for a passionate Go specialist to join our friendly team of professionals.
Let`s build together a new platform, which allows book publishers to reach a number of retailers in order to sell their books.
The platform consists of web apps that make it easier for book publishers to publish their content to the readers. The software is diverse and covers a lot of areas, from print and e-book production to pricing and distribution strategies and order handling. The nearest goal is to integrate a warehouse partner with the main software in order to provide to customers support for handling and maintaining books that are held in stock in warehouses.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Comply with the best engineering practices, technical standards, and the quality criteria set forth on the project
What we expect from you:
- At least 5 years of commercial experience in software development (Java/Python or other)
- At least 3 years of commercial experience with Golang
- Experience in the development of microservice architecture
- Database usage experience (specifically MongoDB)
- At least Intermediate level of English