Middle/Senior Node.js Developer
Are you eager to work in the environment, where bright ideas and talented minds actually influence the future making life better? This opportunity is for you!
Sigma Software is looking for a Middle/Senior Node.js Developer to become a part of our Web & Mobile team. Together we are developing a wide set of projects: enterprise solutions, ad business support, blockchain and AI related projects, etc. It's a great joy to see how your today's decisions can improve one's wellbeing tomorrow.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Performing coding and debugging
- Performing unit and integration testing
- Participating in peer code and design reviews
- Taking part in estimation and planning sessions
- Contributing to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Participating in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer`s partners
- Spotting current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggesting improvements
What we expect from you:
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in web development
- Strong knowledge of Node.js
- Experience in either or both: Angular, ReactJS
- Proven skills of software design
- Proficient knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Up to date knowledge of modern web standards, front-end performance patterns, scalability and accessibility
- At least Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with AWS