Middle/Senior PHP Developer
We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join our friendly team. We are waiting for a responsible and proactive developer, who loves to create solid and beautiful solutions and is excited about taking up challenges.
Our customer is a Finnish company, owner of a revolutionary product that helps to integrate common business applications, such as e-commerce, finance, accounting, logistics, CRM into a solid tool.
The solution helps to automate the joint operation of various systems to reduce operational costs for day-to-day manual work and reduce the risk of human factor errors to zero.
The solution is currently in high demand in the Finnish and UK markets, and has a great potential to conquer the US market.
- Build new features, services, and web applications
- Contribute to project architecture design and documentation
- Assist in developing of project requirements
- Develop web services and applications that comply with established standards
- Follow the industry best practices in application design, security, and performance
- Rewrite legacy code
- Test and trouble-shoot
- At least 4 years of experience in PHP development
- Experience building websites on PHP frameworks (Laravel/Symfony/CodeIgniter)
- Knowledge of RESTful API integration
- Experience with Git
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of CI concepts (TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services