Middle/Senior PHP Developer (Healthcare Startup)
We are looking for a highly motivated PHP Developer who will be responsible for creation and implementation of web-based applications and services on popular framework.
Our project is a healthcare startup aimed to efficiently capture and report upon longitudinal clinical data. Far from traditional EHR or CDC platforms, we develop the useful tool for the clinicians and patients. Based on our platform data entry will be painless and will drive the singular goal of achieving superior, repeatable outcomes.
This opens interesting opportunities, and we invite to share them with us.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing separate components, modules, classes, databases, tables
- Coding, debugging, documenting, and maintaining portions of software
- Participating in the estimation and planning sessions
- Contributing to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Implementing new features and maintaining existing ones
We will be glad to see you as a part of our big team if you have:
- At least 4 years of PHP development in commercial projects
- Work experience with Laravel
- Experience with Git (Git-Flow knowledge is a plus)
- Good knowledge of SQL, MySQL
- Experience working with debugging tools (e.g. Xdebug)
- Experience working with CI (e.g. Jenkins) and Docker
- Experience in UNIX-like systems
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English