Middle/Senior Python Developer (Telecom)
We are looking for a proactive and self-driven Middle/Senior Python Developer to become a part of our talented team.
It is a chance to work in an interesting and technically challenging role and to join a dynamically developing company.
We create a tool for a European customer who works in a telecom domain.
This tool also helps to check the data used to configure communication devices and verify their operating status and to save time when deploying the network.
As a part of our team, you will do the following:
- Act as a technical leader for the team
- Make architecture decisions
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Product Owners
- Manage skilled team to build and deliver best product solutions
- Integrate product with other tools
- Ensure timely deliveries
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- 4+ years of experience in commercial software development
- In-depth Python knowledge
- Strong OOP/OOD skills and excellent quality of produced code
- Ability to work in agile team according to Scrum approaches
- Upper-Intermediate level of English