Middle Test Engineer (Automotive Domain)
If you`re interested in automotive domain and everything related to it, you are very welcome to join our team and help to build from scratch an application that is intended to become a global industry solution for the automotive aftermarket now.
Join our team of true professionals and build the best-quality solutions that rock the industry!
With our European colleagues we are developing modern and globally usable data capturing tools for internal use in Information Management area. Quality is a very important factor for the project, as well as keeping the visibility and maintaining customer’s confidence.
Be a part of distributed Scrum team. Bring some bright ideas, collaborate with team members to achieve the best results!
You will get a real opportunity to level-up your skills, gain valuable experience, and work with a highly qualified young team.
As a Test Engineer in our team, you will:
- Plan and estimate Testing activities together with the team
- Analyze and transform requirements into test scenarios
- Perform functional testing
- Report defects, monitor reported issues, and verify when they are resolved
- Regularly and clearly report status and progress
- Define possible risks in advance
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge and understanding of software testing concepts and practices
- Experience with requirements analysis and testing
- Good experience in functional testing (testing of desktop apps is a plus) and test design techniques
- At least basic understanding of Agile methodologies
- Practical experience in tasks estimation
- Technical background in frontend (Angular) or backend (.NET) will be a plus
- Strong Intermediate level of English (for effective communication with European team)
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Problem-solving skills
- To be a team player with a keen sense of responsibility