Middle Test Engineer (Construction industry)
We invite an experienced Test Engineer to join a series of projects for the construction industry.
Solutions we develop are intended to ensure order, safety, and security on construction sites, remove grey labor and promote healthy competition. They are used by hundreds of thousands construction workers every day. Our products manage employees' identities, permissions, competencies, and more.
We have developed several systems from scratch and keep adding new ones. These solutions are already widely implemented in Scandinavia and are planned to be launched in the Baltics and then in the rest of Europe.
This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills, gain great professional experience, and deliver premium-class software products! Join us today!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze and clarify requirements
- Plan and estimate testing activities
- Create test documentation (test cases, checklist, mind map)
- Perform manual functional, compatibility, usability, and performance testing of the product
- Report issues, monitor reported issues and verify when they are resolved
- Effectively collaborate with team members to achieve the best results
- Effectively collaborate with customer-side PO to deliver a full business value
- Hold regular and clear status and progress reporting
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 years of experience in quality assurance
- Experience and deep awareness in functional testing (test design techniques, change impact analysis, etc.)
- Experience in manual functional, compatibility, usability, integration, and performance testing
- Experience in web and mobile testing (iOS, Android native and web-based applications)
- Experience in Agile software development, task management, and tracking tools
- Experience with various formats of product requirements (e.g. user stories written by the Product Owner)
- Strong communication skills
- Good estimation skills
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English