Middle Test Engineer (Health, Beauty, Fitness)
We are looking for a Middle Test Engineer to join our team. We expect you to have a proactive position in testing of new system from scratch, meaning a lot of input is required from each team member.
The idea behind the project is to construct an Uber for repair and service of fitness center equipment.
Fitness center operators, equipment manufacturers, and maintenance service providers in the USA face collaboration problems due to lack of communication channels except for e-mails and phone calls.
The project goal is to create a common marketplace for all players.
- Analyze and clarify requirements
- Plan and estimate testing activities
- Create test documentation (test cases, checklist, mind map)
- Perform manual functional, compatibility, usability, and performance testing of the product
- Report issues, monitor reported issues, and verify when they are resolved
- Effectively collaborate with team members to achieve the best results
- Effectively collaborate with customer-side PO to deliver full business value
- Report status and progress timely and clearly
- At least 3-year experience in quality assurance
- Experience and deep awareness in functional testing (test design techniques, change impact analysis, etc.)
- Experience in manual functional, compatibility, usability, integration, and performance testing
- Experience in web and mobile testing
- Experience in Agile software development, task management and tracking tools
- Experience with various formats of product requirements (e.g. user stories written by Product Owner)
- Strong communication skills
- Good estimation skills
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- Experience in mobile testing (iOS, Android native and web-based applications)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional quality (getting things done on time regardless of blockers)
- Team player with a sense of responsibility
- Open to new solutions and responsibilities
- Ability to study gradually in parallel with real tasks
- Thoroughness and love for perfection