Middle Test Engineer (VR Project)
Are you ready to take an amazing journey to the roots of Hollywood hills? Would you like to explore the world of movies production?
Don`t miss your chance to see behind the curtain!
We invite you to be a part of our talented global team focused on creating the innovative app for video streaming.
The product is a Unity mobile application with a complex back-end including media services, Amazon storage, and set of microservices. You will be involved in development of an Oculus VR App with the key concept of embedding stereoscopic 4K@25fps video frames within Unity3D/VR environment.
As a Test Engineer in our team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Requirements analysis and testing
- Test documentation creation (both high and low level)
- Functional testing
- Bugs processing
- Communication with the team, management, and Customer
- Test and project processes metrics tracking and analysis
- KPIs tracking and analysis
Qualifications we expect our candidate has:
- At least 3 years in software testing
- Experience in test design (test design techniques, change impact analysis, etc.)
- Experience in manual functional, compatibility, regression testing
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Good estimation skills
- Experience in web and mobile testing
- Experience in Agile software development, task management and tracking tools
- Experience with various formats of product requirements (e.g. user stories written by Product Owner)
- At least Intermediate level of English
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Quality is not a compromise
- Good team player
- Openness to new ideas, activities, and responsibilities
- Ability to study gradually in parallel with real tasks