Node.js Developer (Sportsbook Application)
We are looking for a Node.js Developer to work on development of the middle layer of Sportsbook product for our Swedish customer.
The layer has microservices architecture in Node.js.
You will be a part of the team responsible for the development of the solution that gets sports data every few seconds from a data provider, structures the data, and saves in a database. The solution then provides the data to a client by request. The volume of data and requests is reasonably high, and the solution should provide a corresponding level of performance.
You will work together with a data warehouse specialist on our side and with a team of developers on the customer side. The project uses SCRUM methodology.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in Node.js
- Experience in development of microservices and understanding of microservices architecture
- Great knowledge of OOP/OOD
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Data Warehouse
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Splunk
- Knowledge of databases, including NoSQL
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with RabbitMQ