We are looking for a Project Manager, who will be ready to head a project for the leading games developer on the market.
Sigma Software team develops various casino games based on customer’s platforms: slots, video pokers, scratch, and table games.
Join our team if gaming is an integral part of your life!
- Take ownership of overall project quality and represent us well in front of the client
- Manage all aspects of the project from business to organizational and technical standpoint
- Prepare and define project scope, schedule, budget, and resource plans jointly with the team
- Motivate project staff to ensure successful delivery
- Coordinate daily work, prioritize tasks, set goals, and lead the team towards these goals
- Track project deliveries and budget using relevant project management tools
- Perform regular risk analysis and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Regularly report on project progress and communicate relevant information to company management
Required skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of project planning, software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Result-oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Business analysis skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Strong influencing, negotiating, and delegating abilities
- Tolerance to critical and stressful situations
- Availability for business trips
- Upper-Intermediate English