Great chance to make world a better place!
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Lviv and manage a range of challenging projects in Embedded Department.
Our projects, aimed at development of IoT devices, are transforming traditional industry products, household electronics and communication equipment. It is a chance to work in energy saving, military, and automotive domains, help real people, and develop live devices beginning with microcircuits and ending with software for it.
As a Project Manager, you will do everything you can to make sure that your projects run smoothly and clients’ expectations are always met. You will take part in our Corporate Project Management processes: regular PM’s meetings for knowledge sharing, PM club discussions and trainings. Here you will have the most impressive space for professional growth.
- Planning the overall project performance based on predefined Charter
- Defining, estimating, and scheduling project work to achieve the scope
- Managing, monitoring, and forecasting project execution
- Successful execution and delivery of project on time and within the allocated budget
- Ensuring internal and external customers management through effective communication at the level, required by generally applicable business ethics standards
- Coordinating development teams and their leads
- Supporting the entire Software Engineering cycle (Customer Communications, Requirements Analysis, Architecture, Design, Implementation, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance)
- Managing project risks
- Focusing teams on the result
- Monitoring tasks fulfillment and reporting to the management and customers on time
- Managing project documentation
- Project quality assurance and quality management
- Contributing to project life cycle improvement through lessons learned, project archives, etc.
- Managing project staff, notifying managers about the need for staff professional growth, avoiding conflicts in the team
- At least 3 years of experience in IT project management
- Deep understanding of SDLC, risk management, and software quality
- Technical background
- Business analysis skills
- Strong budget tracking skills
- Ability to organize and motivate a team
- Ability to compose documents (requirements specifications, estimations, etc.)
- Result-oriented and self-motivated
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English