We are looking for a Middle Project Manager to join our team in Design & Web Solutions Department.
Our project managers are professionals at bringing ideas to life. They read business goals hidden behind the requirements, supply teams with user insights, push teams to the finish line, and ensure we deliver experiences that our customers delight.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project estimation and planning
- Project activities control, time and effort tracking, status reporting
- Design team coordination
- Project risk management
- Successful execution and delivery of projects within project constraints
- Problem solving and root cause analysis, taking corrective and preventive actions
- Projects lifecycle improvement through retrospectives and lessons learned
The profile we're looking for:
Our approach and hands-on experience is at the heart of what makes us unique. You will need to be results oriented with a coaching mindset, be a fast learner, and able to pick up new tools and technologies quickly.
- One year of previous relevant experience
- Experience in communication with customers
- Ability to motivate teams towards productivity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- High level of self-organization
Ideal candidates will have one or more of the following:
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience with project management tools
- Experience with design project management
- Experience with requirements and risk management