We invite a Project Manager to join a team working on development and roll-out of one of the largest influencer marketing platforms in the world.
The project's mission is to make influencer marketing as open and seamless as possible. The result is the most complete white label management platform for scalable influencer marketing in the world.
If you are an experienced Project Manager, who loves solving challenging tasks and believes in creating innovative solutions to problems, you are very welcome to work on the project.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overall project planning based on the predefined Charter; defining, estimating, and scheduling of project works
- Managing, monitoring, and forecasting of project execution; successful execution and delivery of projects on time and within the allocated budget
- Learning the project domain, using domain-specific vocabulary
- Playing the Product Owner role
- Prospective client effective kick off: holding kick-off meetings, in which each side clearly provides its expectations and constraints, strategic goals are outlined, next steps are defined, management plans are agreed
- Taking corrective actions as required to deliver the complete scope with the desired quality in time and within the budget (including scope change management, risk mitigation, etc.)
- Supporting the entire Software Engineering cycle for the allocated set of projects (Customer Communications, Requirements Analysis, Architecture, Design, Implementation, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance)
- On-time monitoring of task fulfillment and reporting to management and customers
- Contributing to project’s lifecycle improvement through lessons learned, project archives, etc.
- Preparing new bids (technical and commercial proposals for new projects)
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- At least 3-year experience in Project Management
- Understanding of software development lifecycle, experience in Agile
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in people management practices: coaching and mentoring, team and conflict management, team motivation and team building
- Experience in working with requirements, risk management
- Experience in communication with customers
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English