Do you want to work on a project from scratch? Join us!
Our project is a business process automation for a world-known airline. The customer has a lot of processes that are currently handled manually, and thus needs a system to automate them all. It is a new project and you are going to be one of key persons to start and drive it.
With us you will have the most impressive space for professional growth!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Сoordinating work of a team to maintain the full software project life cycle
- Performing project estimation and planning
- Applying the best management methodologies and practices, taking control of reporting scheme, identifying possible risks, and developing mitigation actions
- Focusing the team on the result
- Communicating with the customer and managing expectations
We expect our ideal candidate to have:
- Strong knowledge of project and program management methodology, tools, and techniques
- At least 4 years of experience in project management
- Strong risk management skills
- Strong tactical planning and leadership skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, negotiation, conflict resolution capabilities
- Advanced understanding of corporate environment and company`s business goals; ability to propose actions to achieve these goals
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English