Project Manager (Automotive Project)
We are looking for a Middle Project Manager, who would like to join a project dedicated to web application development for European automotive market. We expect you to be a proactive and self-motivated person able to drive a number of projects that are parts of one big account. You will manage the current team and will take part in getting new projects.
Our client is a well-established company working on the European automotive market. Together we are developing software solutions that are intended to be used all over the world. Project is driven by Scrum practices, so good knowledge and experience in Scrum would be a plus. High quality, as well as keeping the visibility, and maintaining customer's confidence, are very important factors for the project.
As a part of the team, you will be involved in:
- Managing, monitoring, forecasting project execution, perform scope change management, risk mitigation, etc., taking corrective actions to deliver complete scope on-time within the allocated budget
- Ensuring internal and external customers management through effective communication at the level required by generally applicable business ethics standards
- Coordination of development teams and their leads
- Supporting the entire Software Engineering cycle for the allocated set of project (Customer Communications, Requirements Analysis, Architecture, Design, Implementation, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance)
- Project risk management
- Focusing team on the result
- On-time tasks monitoring, reporting to management and customers
- Configuration management
- Project Documentation Management
- Project Quality Assurance and Quality Management
- Contributing to project life-cycle improvement through lessons learned, project archives, etc.
- Preparing new bids (technical and commercial proposals for new projects)
- Management of the project staff (partially): tracking, coordination and notification of management about the need of carrier growth; avoiding and eliminating conflicts in the team
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management
- Positive, proactive, and approachable personality
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple situations and projects simultaneously
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced spoken and written English
You are welcome to join our team!