Project Manager (DIGITAL ARCHIVING SERVICE)
Do you want to work on a project from scratch? Do you want to be a part of an experienced team? We are looking for a Project Manager.
This project is about extending capacity of a digital archiving service to allow it to store more documents on object storage systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating work of the team to maintain the full software project lifecycle
- Applying the best management methodologies and practices, taking control of a reporting scheme, identifying possible risks, and developing mitigation actions
- Communication with customer and managing expectations
- Taking part in corporate project management processes: regular PM meetings for knowledge sharing, PM club discussions and trainings
We expect our ideal candidate to have:
- Strong knowledge of project methodology, tools, and techniques
- At least 3-year experience in project management
- Strong risk management skills
- Strong tactical planning and leadership skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, negotiation, conflict resolution capabilities
- Advanced understanding of corporate environment and company`s business goals; ability to propose actions to achieve these goals