Project Manager (E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Unit)
We are a company with established processes through a whole delivery chain starting from sales to production go live and support phase. You have an opportunity to use the existing knowledge base for setting up processes that fit particular project’s needs.
In our company, you have a chance to influence digital marketing, product information management via new capabilities: web content management, customer intelligence, cross-channel delivery.
You have an opportunity to set up development and delivery processes; play a role of Scrum Master; apply the best management methodologies and practices; show, explain the best development practices, such as CI/CD, code review, etc., to the customer; implement them; work out, improve skills of requirements management, change management, risks.
- Performance of the overall project planning based on the predefined Charter; defining, estimating and scheduling of project works
- Managing, monitoring, and forecasting of project execution; successful execution and delivery of projects on-time and within the allocated budget
- Coordination of development team within Sigma Software and with Sigma Sweden teammates
- Supporting the entire Software Engineering cycle for the allocated set of projects (Customer Communications, Requirements Analysis, Architecture, Design, Implementation, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance)
- On-time monitoring of task fulfillment and reporting to management and customers
- Project Documentation Management
- Project Quality Assurance and Quality Management
- Contributing to project’s life-cycle improvement through lessons learned, project archives, etc.
- Preparation of new bids (technical and commercial proposals for new projects)
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- At least 2-year experience in Project Management
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in people management practices: coaching and mentoring, team and conflict management, team motivation and team building
- Experience in work with requirements, risk management
- Experience in communication with customers
- Experience in requirements management
- Experience in PM tools: progress tracking tools (burn down, EVA, MS Project), TFS, Jira, SharePoint, MS Word, MS Excel
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English