Project Manager (E-commerce Competence Team)
We are looking for a Strong SAFe certified Project Manager to join our E-commerce Competence Team.
You have an opportunity to start an E-commerce project for a new client. Start from the very beginning - meet the client, make an onsite visit together with 2-3 technical specialists, gather up business goals and requirements, start and perform a Product Owner role, build a solution vision, secure that architecture design and software requirements are documented, build a solution roadmap, resources roadmap, make estimation, plan, set up development and delivery process according to SAFe, and so on.
The specific project is seen now as two teams working in parallel, each team including 5-7 people: Architect, Senior developer(s), Middle developers, Junior developer(s), Test Engineer, PM, DevOps.
- Overall project planning based on the predefined Charter; defining, estimating, and scheduling of project works
- Managing, monitoring, and forecasting of project execution; successful execution and delivery of projects on-time and within the allocated budget
- Learning the project domain, using domain-specific vocabulary
- Eliciting requirements from the customer, applying various methods to fetch demands, requirements, feature acceptance criteria. Documenting/putting requirements and priorities in specs, backlog, etc.
- Playing the Product Owner role
- Prospective client effective kick off: Holding kick-off meetings, in which each side clearly provides its expectations and constraints, strategic goals are outlined, next steps are defined, management plans are agreed
- Coordination of the development team within Sigma Software and with Sigma Sweden teammates
- Supporting the entire Software Engineering cycle for the allocated set of projects (Customer Communications, Requirements Analysis, Architecture, Design, Implementation, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance)
- On-time monitoring of task fulfillment and reporting to management and customers
- Contributing to project’s lifecycle improvement through lessons learned, project archives, etc.
- Preparing new bids (technical and commercial proposals for new projects)
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- At least 4-year experience in Project Management
- Understanding of software development lifecycle, experience in Agile
- SAFe Certification
- Experience of playing the Product Owner role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with people management practices: coaching and mentoring, team and conflict management, team motivation and team building
- Experience of working with requirements, risk management
- Experience of communication with customers
- Experience with PM tools: progress tracking tools (burn down, EVA, MS Project), TFS, Jira, SharePoint, MS Word, MS Excel
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
Will be a plus:
- Domain competence in logistics
- Knowledge of Swedish (starting from basic level)