Project Manager (Healthcare)
Looking forward to join a sophisticated and challenging project? It is the best opportunity for you!
Our client is one of the biggest healthcare providers in the world. The project is about rewriting and partially developing from scratch a system in the area of cost efficiency and electronic healthcare records processing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Сoordinating work of a team to maintain the full software project life cycle
- Applying the best management methodologies and practices, taking control of reporting scheme, identifying possible risks, and developing mitigation actions
- Communication with customer and managing expectations
- Taking part in corporate project management processes: regular PM meetings for knowledge sharing, PM club discussions and trainings
With us you will have the most impressive space for professional growth!
We expect our ideal candidate to have:
- Strong knowledge of project and program management methodology, tools, and techniques
- At least 3 years of experience in project management
- Strong risk management skills
- Strong tactical planning and leadership skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, negotiation, conflict resolution capabilities
- Advanced understanding of corporate environment and company`s business goals; ability to propose actions to achieve these goals
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English