Project Manager (Healthcare Startup)
We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic specialist to work on an innovative, complex, and dynamic project.
Our project is a healthcare startup aimed to efficiently capture and report upon longitudinal clinical data. Far from traditional EHR or CDC platforms, we develop the useful tool for the clinicians and patients. Based on our platform data entry will be painless and will drive the singular goal of achieving superior, repeatable outcomes.
This opens interesting opportunities, and we invite to share them with us.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing, monitoring, and forecasting of project execution
- Time and efforts tracking, regular status reporting
- Development team coordination
- Project risk management
- Maintaining project documentation
- Focusing the team on the result
We will be glad to see you as a part of our big team if you have:
- At least 2+ years of experience in IT
- Experience in Agile with a startup mindset
- Advanced verbal communication skills
- Ability to keep structured and clear correspondence
- A keen sense of keeping commitments
- Decision-making and possess problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to multitasking, working with tight deadlines, and prioritizing tasks
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
- Business analysis skills would be a plus