Project Manager (Mobile Augmented Reality Game)
If you are an expert in the gaming industry, follow trends, and have a great experience in communication with customers, then our offer is just for you!
We are creating a mobile Augmented Reality game with a unique blend of development technics. We have a rich feature set and story in mind, and we are ready to offer a unique opportunity for a Project Manager with game design skills.
As a part of the team, you will do the following:
- Manage the project including project estimation and control, establishing development process, scope management, risk management, schedule management, stakeholders management, budget management, and others
- Make sure the rest of the team is aligned and process is running smoothly
- Coordinate development teams and their leads
- Make adjustments to original plan and communicate them to investors
- Orient the team on the result
- Plan product roadmap together with the Game Producer
- Contribute to projects lifecycle improvement through lessons learned, project archives, etc.
- Motivate the team and plan team members’ career
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in IT
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience in managing game project(s). Game design mindset/skills
- Experience in people management practices: coaching and mentoring, team and conflict management, team motivation and team building
- Experience in work with requirements, risk management
- Great communication skills
- A keen sense of curiosity and innovative mind set
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
- High level of self-organization