Project Manager (Safe and Secure System)
Do you want to work on a project where you can create your own rules? Do you want to be a part of a talented team who are caring about their products and striving to make them best on the market?
Then join us!
Our client is a solution and product development company in Europe. All products being created by our team cover a huge part of market in the Nordic countries with the focus on Sweden.
The project is about implementation of new modules and features of a management system, specifically designed for the construction industry to manage and supervise staff overseeing the daily work at the construction site. It is a "living" high load solution that works in a real-time mode, accessed by thousands workers each day.
The main goal of all products is to make construction process easy for all participants, including regulating legal issues and safety measures between construction companies with construction site administrators.
As a Project Manager, you will do the following:
- Project estimation and planning
- Project activities control, time and efforts tracking, and status reporting
- Successful execution and delivery of projects within project constraints
- Coordination of development teams and their leads
- Supporting of the entire Software Engineering cycle for the allocated set of projects (Customer Communications, Requirements Analysis, Architecture, Design, Implementation, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance)
- Project risk management
- Focusing the team on the result
- Project documentation management
- Project Quality Assurance and Quality Management
- Contributing to projects lifecycle improvement through lessons learned project archives, etc.
- Team motivation and team members career planning
We expect from you:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in IT Project Management
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in people management practices: coaching and mentoring, team and conflict management, team motivation and team building
- Experience in work with requirements, risk management
- Experience in communication with customers from the Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, etc.)
- High level of self-organization, attention to details
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English