Project Manager (Startup)
We are looking for a Middle Project Manager, who would like to set up working processes and take part in building a team engaged in creation of a sophisticated solution. You will closely communicate with a non-technical customer and run regular knowledge sharing sessions about methodologies, approaches, and practices suggested for a project. If you are a dedicated and goal-oriented person who strives for great results and wants to add value to client's startup by bringing good ideas, join us!
The arrangement of an onsite training for horseback riders with an experienced trainer may sometimes present certain challenges. Thus, for example, the trainer can be located quite remotely which causes inconvenient and time-consuming logistics. The app aim is to bring riders and trainers from all over the world together by enabling remote training sessions via easy-to-use app and straightforward video streaming solution.
Our client`s goal is to introduce a brand new product that will solve horse riders’ problems to conduct training sessions with any selected trainer by providing a simple and easy-to-use mobile app offering a set of useful features, with live video streaming being the most prioritized one.
As a part of the team, you will be involved in:
- Performance of overall project planning based on predefined Charter; defining, estimating and scheduling of project work to achieve the scope
- Managing, monitoring and forecasting project execution; project successful execution and delivery on time and within allocated budget
- Ensuring internal and external customers management through effective communication at the level required by generally applicable business ethics standards
- Project risk management
- Focusing the team on the result
- Contributing to project life cycle improvement through lessons learned
- Preparing new bids (technical and commercial proposals for new projects)
- Managing project staff (partially): tracking, coordinating the team; timely notification of management about the need for carrier growth of staff; avoiding and eliminating conflicts in the team
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in people management practices: coaching and mentoring, team and conflict management, team motivation, and team building
- Experience in work with requirements, risk management
- Experience in communication with customers
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English