Project Manager (Web and Mobile)
We are looking for a passionate individual who will be responsible for managing innovative, dynamic Web and Mobile projects.
In this role, the Project Manager will work together with a team of professionals to deliver outstanding quality to clients throughout the full software project lifecycle. Close collaboration with various stakeholders on a client side opens a gateway for gaining vast experience in different domains and an opportunity to play a key role in the project course.
The Project Manager will be accountable for successful delivery of projects, compiling of project teams, building a healthy internal environment, and managing people’s growth.
Come join the leading information technology company, which combines Nordic Traditions, Ukrainian Spirit, and Superior Software!
- Work with business units and stakeholders to determine project vision and goals, product functionality
- Oversee all phases of project activity, including estimation, initiation, planning, execution, control, and closure
- Change management facilitation, process design, business requirements management
- Managing, monitoring, and planning of project execution. Delivery of projects on time and within the allocated budget
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to work out lessons learned for continuous process improvement
- Implement best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Prepare material for status meetings and follow up on any issues raised in status meetings
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Forecast and keep track of the budget
- Participate in planning, scoping, and monitoring of quality at all phases of the project
- Inspire and motivate the team for outstanding results
- At least 3+ years of experience in IT Project Management
- Knowledge of Agile/non-Agile methodologies and SDLC
- Knowledge of GitFlow
- Expertise in critical path and risk assessment
- Knowledge of WBS, Gantt Chart, network diagrams, and resource schedules
- Earned value management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced with workload and resource planning and management tools
- Experience of requirements management
- At least Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English