Project Team Lead
In a nutshell, we are looking for a lead with technical expertise in Java willing to manage a big team (20 people from the beginning, and if 20 is too ok for you, you can try with 70+ people).
We are a team of experts in Media & Ad area, developing a video content sharing platform that helps the world find, syndicate, and monetize video. The platform was acquired by a US leading media conglomerate, Oath., owner of the largest advertising and video platforms with millions of users and billions of video plays.
Join and head our talented global team transforming the digital media environment.
As a Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying the best possible technical solutions according to Customers’ business goals
- Working directly with Customers and acting as a primary point of contact
- Managing the entire development process
- Taking responsibility for the project teams
- Driving successful implementation of business goals
- Participation in all aspects of people management: performance reviews, professional development, dismissal decisions, retention processes, etc.
What we expect:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience with Java
- Understanding of new technologies and technical opportunities
- People management and risk management skills
- Time management and self-management skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English