We are looking for a Python Developer with the passion for working in a creative and challenging environment. We expect the high level of engagement in making technical decisions, so you should be a reliable and proactive person.
The assignment is a set of projects for construction industry. We develop solutions that are intended to ensure order, safety, and security on construction sites, remove grey labor, and promote healthy competition. You will implement solutions that will be used by hundreds of thousands construction workers every day. Our products manage employees' identities, permissions, competences, and more.
The projects that we deliver are used in Scandinavia and are planned to be launched in the Baltics and then in the rest of Europe. We have developed several solutions from scratch and keep adding new ones.
We apply the best development practices including TDD, CI, code review, test automation, SOLID, and others. You will work in a distributed Agile team of professional developers, architects, test engineers, and managers.
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer`s partners
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
- Participate in workshops and business trips to Customer
- Solid knowledge of Python 3.x
- Experience building REST APIs
- Experience with Python web frameworks
- Experience with unit/integration tests
- Experience in application performance optimization
- Experience in Docker, Git, CI tools (Jenkins/GitLab)
- Intermediate level of English