Python Developer (AVIATION SOLUTIONS)
We welcome a Python Developer to be a part of our experienced team working with the best airlines in the world. Join our team in Singapore if you like to facilitate people’s life!
The project is the development of optimization solutions for airlines and train companies worldwide for one of the largest IT employers on the Swedish west coast. Furthermore, we solve some of the most complex optimization problems in the world. We are passionate about making even the most complex things simple and transparent for our customers.
As a Software Customization Engineer, you will work closely with our clients and customize the application to their business environment. We are looking for a developer with strong communication skills, both inside a team and towards clients, who can explain decisions and technical solutions in a pedagogical and confident way. Our ideal candidate is good at dealing with technical challenges and programing tasks as well as handling client expectations and building long-term customer relations. Originally, the project is estimated for 18 months with potential extension.
As a part of our team, you will do the following:
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Maintain existing legacy components, modules, and configuration changes
- Configure API integrations with different systems
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Perform team peer code review
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer`s partners
- Participate in workshops and business trips to the Customer
- Work closely with the Customer and other Customer Teams
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- 3+ year experience in commercial software development
- In-depth Python knowledge
- OOP/OOD skills and good quality of produced code
- Experience with DSL will be a plusExperience with Rostering systems will be a plus
- Experience working directly with clients
- Intermediate+ level of EnglishKnowledge of Chinese will be a plus
- Strong communication skills