Python Developer (Enterprise Management System)
We are looking for Python Developer who would like to join our big and dynamic company and develop skills as a full-stack developer.
The project assumes development of an enterprise management system for a company that provides services for schools.
Our Customer is a leader of this segment. We are currently on the stage of active development; PROD has been already delivered for Alpha-users with MVP. We use CI/CD, automated acceptance testing (Selenium), code coverage analysis, and static code checks.
Technologies: Python, Pyramid, JS + Materialize CSS, MySQL, Docker, Selenium with Python.
Join our friendly team of professionals!
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Report status and progress according to the project and Company demands
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
- Solid knowledge of Python
- Experience with OOP/OOD
- Experience with SQL
- Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Solid knowledge of PHP
- Experience with Python/PHP web frameworks
- Confident user of UNIX-like systems (Ubuntu)
- Experience with version control (Git) and issue tracking software (Jira)