Senior DevOps Engineer (VR Project)
If you are interested in modern technologies, if you have a desire to participate in a large and complex project, and if you are looking for challenges - we are pleased to offer you a position of a Senior DevOps Engineer.
Our team is engaged in development of a VR app that works with a pair of plastic glasses to let users watch livestreamed 360-degree VR content on any smartphone in the world. They can also edit, augment, and publish streams to social media, and even directly connect with other smartphones for virtual conference calls. The customer claims this is the first VR app to offer "peer-to-peer VR livestreaming" with synchronous two-way audio, which makes it accessible to virtually all smartphone users.
- Lead the development of end-to-end solutions
- Influence and contribute to technical architecture
- Participate in the entire development life cycle, from requirements to deployment
- Apply lean development and agile methodologies
- Implement test and behavior driven development (TDD, BDD)
- Continuous delivery, testing, integration and deployment - Jenkins, Travis, etc.
- Expert knowledge of Puppet, Ruby, Bash
- Experience with Docker and distributed clusters
- Experience with Terraform and Nomad (knowledge of all Hashicorp tools is a plus)
- Test First/TDD experience is a must
- Comfortable working as part of a pair
- Experience deploying to cloud environments (AWS)
- Exposure to PaaS is a plus
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Ability to distil complex business requirements into simple code concepts
- Experience in web front-end development is a plus
- Strong communication skills - comfortable running workshops and standups