The project is aimed at creating a centralized network, where providers can leverage data about their patients across entities, automate operations, track profitability, and manage their staff. From the clients’ side, it would be a software companion that allows for effective team building, replicates practical services rendered while in treatment, provides insights for assessing risk, engaging the patient with adaptive learning features, and community integration for positive outcomes.
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Perform coding and debugging
- Investigate current and new solutions
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Report status and progress according to the project and company demands
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in web development
- Strong knowledge of Node.js, Angular 6
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Excellent OOP/OOD skills and design patterns
- Experience with RDB and NoSQL DB, ORM frameworks
- At least Intermediate level of English