Senior Java Developer
We are looking for a smart, proactive, and self-driven Senior Java Developer.
Become a part of our talented global team transforming the digital media environment. Let`s shape the digital future together!
Our Customer, Oath, is one of the world's biggest advertising media conglomerates, owner of one of the largest advertising and video platforms with millions of users and billions of video plays.
Can you imagine that a system operates petabytes of data with more than 140 billion events daily and about 1M events per second? The system works with near real time processing, where delay is around 1.5 mins. We surely can! We welcome you to bring ideas on how to make this system even better.
Here is a perfect chance to work with subteam that is responsible for video injection process; manual video downloading from ftp, MRSS feed, and all video encoding: from downloading video by the client to using this video for sales or putting it in player.
If you have any questions join us in Telegram!
As a Senior Java Developer you will:
- Develop back-end for SDK library responsible for video playback, advertisement management, analytics for iOS and Android
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- 4+ years of experience with Java
- Familiarity with UNIX command line
- Familiarity with AWS Console: experience with AWS from command-line and familiarity with basic AWS components like S3, EC2, and IAM
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit tests
- Experience with Gradle
- Experience with Jenkins
- Intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- Scala and/or Kotlin
- General scripting language experience
- DataDog, Kibana
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with TDD