Senior Java Developer (Aviation Domain)
We welcome a Senior Java Developer to become a part of our experienced team working with one of the best airlines in the world. Join our team if you like to facilitate people’s life!
We develop solutions for optimizing daily operations for airlines and train companies worldwide. Over the years, we have been working with a number of customers in aviation and railway sectors, and we have faced and solved plenty of challenges, thus accumulating deep experience in optimizing various systems, even the most complex ones.
Join our team and get the opportunity to work with true professionals, whose passion is to deliver sophisticated and easy-to-use solutions to our clients. Take this chance to improve your communication skills through constant chats, calls, and face-to-face meetings with Customer and Customer`s partners.
As a Senior Java Developer on this project, you may be involved in tasks that assume working with legacy technologies. However, you will have an opportunity to take part in building different systems, and the project itself has a great potential to grow into a big account with several new assignments and many interesting tasks.
As a part of our team, you will do the following:
- Work closely with the Team Lead and participate in various project activities
- Analyze customer and Product Owner priorities, develop estimations
- Design business logic to implement customer priorities
- Maintain existing legacy components, modules, and configuration changes
- Configure API integrations with different systems
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the customer and customer client’s
- Participate in workshops and business trips to customer’s office
- Communicate with other customer teams
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- 5+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Strong Java/JavaEE skills
- Strong OOP/OOD/SOLID skills and good source code quality
- Awareness of Agile Principles and Best Practices
- Experience with Security in Software Development will be a plus
- Experience with Application servers and GitLab will be a plus
- Spring Boot and Kotlin knowledge will be a plus
- Experience with legacy systems will be a plus
- Experience working directly with a client is preferable
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and responsible person