Senior Java Developer (Wallet Platform)
If you are looking for a technically complex and high load project, we will be glad to see you as part of our team.
Our client is a global leader in mobile financial services. We develop a wallet platform, which provides financial institutions and operators with best-in-class security capabilities for mobile money services and makes it easier and less costly to certify card-based offerings. This financial software solution conforms to stringent security standards.
Current Technologies: Java8, Scala, and Vaadin for Front End (mobile app), Bespoke ORM based on Hibernate annotations, Gradle, Oracle.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will:
- Perform product integration with customer systems
- Develop new stories
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Knowledge of Java8 (Lambdas, Optionals, maps/flatMaps)
- Experience in Linux development environment (Ubuntu) is desirable
- Understanding and commitment to dev testing, at least Unit testing, JMeter, Selenium
- Ready to work with J2EE stack
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Readiness for long-term work on a stable project