Senior .NET Developer (Safe and Secure System)
Do you want to work on a project where you can create your own rules? Do you want to be a part of a talented team caring about their products and striving to make them best on the market?
Then join us!
Our client is a solution and product development company in Europe. All products being created by our team cover a huge part of the market in the Nordic countries with the focus on Sweden.
The project is about implementation of new modules and features of a management system, specifically designed for the construction industry to manage and supervise staff overseeing the daily work at the construction site. It is a "living" high load solution that works in a real-time mode, accessed by thousands workers each day.
The main goal of all products is to make the construction process easy for all participants, including regulating legal issues and safety measures between construction companies and construction site administrators.
Overall account size is 27 persons having quite a high seniority level. The default setup of a development unit is: Team Lead, 3-4 developers, 1-2 Test Engineers being supported by a supervising Architect, Project and Operations Managers.
- Coming up with well-designed technical solutions and robust code
- Performing code reviews, writing unit and integration tests
- Cooperative work with colleagues
- Responsibility on delivering major product features
- Contributing to new technologies investigations and complex solutions design
- Professional communications within a team and with customer
- Core modules development and refactoring, where needed
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Participation in requirements gathering and clarification process
- Creating technical specifications
- Test team cooperation
We expect from you:
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial .NET development
- Excellent OOP/OOD skills and excellent quality of produced code
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of .NET Framework
- .NET Core knowledge would be considered as a plus
- Proven skills in unit test frameworks and tools
- Strong knowledge of relational DB concepts, MS SQL Server
- Experience in development of enterprise systems with multi-layered architecture
- At least Intermediate level of spoken and written English