Senior .NET/JS Developer (Safe and Secure systems)
Sigma Software is looking for a smart and enthusiastic Senior .NET/JS Developer with strong analytical skills and algorithms understanding. We need a team player who will contribute in products architecture and bring fresh and technology-savvy ideas.
We are working with a products family built around delivering full cycle services to construction sites. It includes a large enterprise web solution, mobile application, and UI-less server side.
Our responsibilities are to build up a highly efficient process of features delivery, make sure that the architecture fulfills market requirements and business goals, and to keep the quality level highly predictable.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coming up with well-designed technical solutions and robust code
- Taking responsibility on delivering major product features
- Performing code reviews, writing unit and integration tests
- Professional communications within a team and with the Customer
- Core modules development and refactoring
- Participation in requirements gathering and clarification process
- Creation of technical specifications
What we expect from you:
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial .NET development
- Excellent OOP/OOD skills and excellent quality of produced code
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of .NET Framework
- Proven skills in unit test frameworks and tools
- Strong knowledge of relational DB concepts, SQL Server
- Experience in development of enterprise systems with a multi-layered architecture
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English