Senior Project Manager
We are looking for an inspired Senior Project Manager to join our team. You have a great chance to manage a range of challenging projects at Innovations Department. You will coordinate work of a team to maintain the full software project life cycle.
We expect that you will be able to ensure successful deliveries of projects, compile project teams, create a positive atmosphere, and manage people’s growth. Besides, you will be involved into close communication with the customers and manage customers’ expectations.
You will take part in our corporate project management processes: regular PM meetings for knowledge sharing, PM club discussions and trainings.
With us you will have the most impressive space for professional growth!
- Performance of overall project planning based on a predefined Charter; defining, estimating, and scheduling of project work to achieve the scope
- Managing, monitoring, and forecasting of project execution; successful execution and delivery of projects on time and within the allocated budget
- Ensuring of internal and external customers management through effective communication at the level required by generally applicable business ethics standards
- Coordination of development teams and their leads
- Supporting of the entire Software Engineering cycle for the allocated set of projects (Customer Communications, Requirements Analysis, Architecture, Design, Implementation, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance)
- Project risk management
- Focusing the team on the result
- On-time monitoring of task fulfillment and reporting to the management and customers
- Taking of corrective actions as required to deliver a complete scope with the desired quality on time and within the budget (including scope change management, risk mitigation, etc.)
- Configuration management
- Project Documentation Management
- Project Quality Assurance and Quality Management
- Contributing to projects life-cycle improvement through lessons learned, project archives, etc.
- Preparation of new bids (technical and commercial proposals for new projects)
- Management of the projects staff (partially): tracking, coordination and timely notification of management about the need of career growth of staff; avoiding and elimination of conflicts in the team
Qualifications you must have to join us:
- Strong knowledge of project and program management methodology, tools, and techniques
- At least 5-year project management experience
- Strong risk management skills
- Strong tactical planning and leadership skills
- Good communication and presentation skills to communicate effectively with customers and project teams
- Strong organizational, negotiation, conflict resolution capabilities
- Advanced understanding of corporate environment and objectives; ability to propose solutions for their achievement
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English