Senior Project Manager (VR Project)
If you are a Senior Project Manager, who would like to take part in developing a challenging startup project that foresees building a platform for video streaming in VR, you are welcome to join our team.
The product is a Unity mobile application with a complex back-end including media services, Amazon storage, and set of microservices.
You will be involved in development of an Oculus VR App with the key concept of embedding stereoscopic 4K@25fps video frames within Unity3D/VR environment.
We will be glad to see you as a part of our big team if you have:
- Strong knowledge of project and program management methodology, tools, and techniques
- At least 5 years of project management experience
- Experience with distributed teams and team 25+
- Strong risk management skills
- Strong tactical planning and leadership skills
- Good communication and presentation skills to communicate effectively with customers and project teams
- Strong organizational, negotiation, conflict resolution skills
- Advanced understanding of corporate environment and objectives; ability to propose solutions for their achievement
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English
As a Senior Project Manager in our team, you will:
- Coordinate work of a team throughout the full software project lifecycle
- Ensure successful delivery of project, compile project teams, create a healthy internal environment, and manage people’s growth
- Control a reporting scheme, identify possible risks, and develop mitigation actions by means of applying the best management methodologies and practices
- Closely communicate with customer and manage customer’s expectations
- Take part in our corporate project management processes: regular PM meetings for knowledge sharing, PM club discussions and trainings
With us, you will have the most impressive space for professional growth!