Senior Unity3D Developer (VR project)
We invite a Senior Unity 3D Developer to take part in development of a challenging platform for video streaming in VR.
Our team is engaged in development of a VR app that works with a pair of plastic glasses to let users watch livestreamed 360-degree VR content on any smartphone in the world. Users can also edit, augment, and publish streams to social media, and even directly connect with other smartphones for virtual conference calls. The customer claims this is the first VR app to offer "peer-to-peer VR livestreaming" with synchronous two-way audio, which makes it accessible to virtually all smartphone users.
What you are expected to do:
- Analyze product requirements and take major part in designing software at a high and detailed level
- Code, develop unit and integration tests, debug, document, implement, and maintain portions of software
- Clarify technical details for middle and junior software development staff
- Translate product requirements into task specifications for junior software engineers
All About You:
- Expert skills in Unity 3D, ShaderLab/CG programming, Unity Networking, Building, deployment and publishing process for mobile platforms, Performance optimization techniques, Vector algebra
- Experience with iOS native programming (Swift), WebRTC, REST, Git/gitflow