Strong Junior Test Engineer (Document Flow)
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer willing to become a part of our friendly team. We propose you to take part in creating of a reliable product that will guarantee security of access to public information stored at municipal institutions.
Our team is developing a solution, which, combined with other integrated products, allows setting up a flexible document flow in full compliance with the requirements of the law. Join our team and work in a pleasant atmosphere based on trust and open communications throughout all stages of product development.
What should you expect from our team:
We are a team of professionals sharing Swedish values of our customers: involvement, teamwork, responsibility, honesty, justice, equal value of everyone, openness. We respect opinions of all team members. We are interested in the professional development of our teammates and provide many possibilities to grow and master new skills on the project.
You are welcome to join our professional team!
As a Test Engineer in our team, you will:
- Create test documentation
- Estimate test activities and planning
- Perform Functional, Regression, Localization, Compatibility, and Integration testing
- Perform issues reporting and their further processing
- Provide regular and clear reports on project status and progress
- Collaborate with team members to achieve the best results
- Communicate with Customers
We expect from our ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years of experience on commercial projects
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies
- Strong knowledge of concepts, activities, and deliverables in software testing
- Experience in functional testing
- Experience with bug tracking system and test cases storage / test management systems usage
- Strong experience in requirements analysis and test documentation creation (Software Requirements Specifications, Test Cases Checklists, Traceability Matrix, Bug Reports, Test Plan, Test Report, etc.)
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Experience in tasks estimation
Would be a plus:
- Main principles of the client-server model
- Main protocols, web services, IIS
- HTML, CSS
- SQL usage (queries of medium complexity)
- Windows family (roles, tools)